We all use smartphones nowadays and we have all our data like images, music, and documents on the smartphone. Also, we always need to have a backup of all our data. For that, we prefer to use a computer or laptop to store our backup files. In this tutorial, we are going to use Shareit for PC Windows 10, as it is the latest windows platform by the Microsoft and is most popular. Here is the detailed procedure on how to share your file using shareit on your Windows PC and also on your Smartphone.
Shareit for PC Windows 10
Just follow the simple steps and share any file you want to share. You can transfer the file from the mobile to PC and vice versa also.
- Download the Shareit app from the play store from here.
- Download and install the shareit software for the PC, download the software from here.
- The installation process is very easy as similar to the other software.
- After installing the application on both the systems, just open Shareit on both the devices.
- Select the file or folder on your smartphone, which you want to transfer to the PC.
- After that give some of the necessary permission to the share it to transfer the files.
- This screen will be appeared in from of you.
- Now, on mobile click on the connect to pc.
- Click on search hotspot of Mobile.
- Click on your mobile name shown there and then your mobile and PC are connected and ready to share the files.
- Your PC or Laptop must have the wifi hardware along with the driver to completely use shareit in the pc.
- Keep maintaining the least distance between your PC and Smartphone to keep the file transferring with the maximum speed.
- You should always keep the application updated on both the device.
- The group sharing feature is still not available in the current update but maybe be arrive in future updates.