The current scenario of India, everyone is having a smartphone. Maybe it is an effect of jio, after the launching of the jio. Everyone is buying a smartphone to access the internet and also the digital India campaign has made all the facilities online. We Indians easily finds the value for money things, and in the field of the smartphone, XIAOMI is giving the best value for money phones. Especially its REDMI Series is very cheap and value for money phones. As per the survey, more than 50% of people are having the Xiaomi phones. In almost every device by XIAOMI we get the MIUI, except a few devices like Xiaomi A1, etc.
Now here come the actual topics for the MIUI Lovers are the many questions in their mind. So today We’ll discuss
MIUI 11 FEATURES
Here the MIUI development team has started to optimize its software as from the MIUI 8 they have changed the many things and made this platform a very much stable and user-friendly. After the launch of MIUI 10, they are focusing on the full-screen usage experience and also they have improved the camera also.
So here are the some confirmed MIUI 11 Features
- New Icon packs and design – From the MIUI 6, we are using the same icons. They haven’t changed them too much. So in this MIUI 11 update, we can expect that to change. And also there is more possibility that we see the new icons pack.
- New Languages – XIAOMI is to introduce many new languages in this ROM for the user convenience and to give their user to use the device in the very easy and understandable way.
- Smooth Animation – They are working hard on this to make the animations smooth and user-friendly. So when the user is using the mobile they don’t experience any lag or slow animation. This will ultimately increase the user experience and also speed up the process and work of the user. In this way, the processor will also don’t have to do that much of processing.
- Ultra Power Saving mode – Xiaomi is going to introduce the new ultra power saving mode in which we’ll be able to save the mobile battery very effectively. We can now be able to turn the screen color to black and white, so it will consume the minimum battery. You will also be able to set the few apps to the Battery Saver mode. So it will not eat of all the resources as well as the battery.
- Status Bar Customization – Now you can customize the status bar as per your need in the MIUI 11. As we all know that nowadays mobile phones are coming with the notch so. There is some problem with the notification date, time and all other stuff at that above panel. So according to me, it is going to be an awesome and very useful feature for the users.
- Dark Theme – MIUI know their users and as per their survey. They know that the dark theme or Black Theme is mostly loved by the users and it also trends. So they have given us the option to make the whole environment dark. Without any third party application.
- If you are free nowadays and want to earn something then you can work with us for more information click here.
So these were the major feature that you may get in the MIUI 11.
MIUI is soon going to launch its successor of MIUI 10 and we have already discussed the upcoming expected features of MIUI 11 and in this section, we’re going to discuss MIUI 11 Release Date. All of its fans are eagerly waiting for any latest news or information about the MIUI 11
MIUI 11 Release Date
The MIUI Release date is still far away from the date, but it has already created the hype in the market. All the MIUI fans are waiting for this to launch as soon as possible. As they want to upgrade their mobile software and want to take advantage of the latest Android. And also from the XDA FORUMS, we came to know that there may be the ANDROID 9.0 (Android pie) in the MIUI 11 for the latest devices. The MIUI 11 is under development and will be available for the beta testers soon. You can also download that from the XDA FORUMS as soon as its launched but that will be very consisting of many bugs and problems. That will be an unofficial version.
The actual and final date is not fixed but as per my experience and past releases dates. According to me, it will be fully developed till JULY or August. And from the first or second week of September, it will start rolling for higher to lowers ends device.
Before the end of November, all the Expected devices will get the MIUI 11 updates successfully and in the month of December, you may receive another update of MIUI 11.1 maybe. WHich will fix all the minor and major issues in your device related to the software or operating system.
MIUI 11 Expected Devices
In the above paragraphs, you have gained much knowledge about the MIUI 11 and now you guys were thinking about, if your device will receive the MIUI or not so here is the list. You can check of MIUI 11 Expected Device.
This is not the final list, this data may vary as per the updates made by the Xiaomi.
First, the Redmi series – This is the best selling series of the Xiaomi.
- Redmi Note 7
- Redmi Note 7 Pro
- Redmi Note 6 Pro
- Redmi Note 6
- Redmi 6 Pro
- Redmi 6
- Redmi Note 5 Pro
- Redmi Note 5
- Redmi Note 4
- Redmi Note 4X
- Redmi 5 Plus
- Redmi 4
- Redmi 4A
- Redmi 4X
- Redmi 6A
- Redmi 5A
- Redmi S2
- Redmi 5
- Redmi 3S/3X
- Redmi Note 5A
Now here is the MI Series of Xiaomi Phones
- Mi 9
- Mi MIX 2
- Mi MIX
- Mi 6X
- Mi 6
- Mi Note 2
- Mi Note 3
- Mi 5X
- Mi 5c
- Mi 5s
- Mi 5s Plus
- Mi Max 2
- Mi Max
- Mi Max 3
- Mi Play
- Mi 8
So, that all for today’s post, hope you enjoyed the article. Stay tuned with us to get more frequent and latest updates about this.