Google Stadia is a cloud gaming service by Google launch recently at the Game Developers Conference in San Francisco. During the keynote. Sony and Microsoft executive explained this service as a platform for everyone. Google Stadia will allow us to play any game in high quality even in your low-end device at a very high frame rate. People are very curious to know Google Stadia Price in India and what kind of device will be required.
Google Stadia Price won’t be high and anyone will be able to stream games from the cloud to the Chrome browser, Chromecast, and Pixel devices, all Google-powered devices. Google also demonstrated a new feature on YouTube that lets you view a game clip from a creator and then hit “play now” to instantly stream that game without downloading or waiting.
At launch, games will be streamable across laptops, desktops, TVs, tablets, and phones. Apart from Stadia Google is also planning for a new Stadia Controller that will power the game streaming service. It will work with the Stadia service by connecting directly through Wi-Fi to link it to a game session in the cloud. It should also help with latency and moving a game from one device to another.
Google Stadia Price In India
Sony’s, costs ₹1400 a month and lets you stream over 750 PS2, PS3, and PS4 games to your PS4 or PC. Meanwhile, service lets you stream games to a Windows or Mac PC. However, because GeForce Now is still in beta, Nvidia isn’t charging anything for it yet.
Then there are smaller game streaming services like, which normally cost ₹700 a month, but at the time of writing, it has been discounted to just ₹350. Alternatively, with a monthly price of ₹2000, Shadow’s streaming service is on the higher side of things. though, it combats that price by offering high-res gameplay at 1080p at 144Hz, or 4K at 60Hz.
If Google does opt for a subscription model (which I think is the most likely outcome). Stadia will probably end up costing between ₹1000 and ₹1500 a month. This is slightly more than a Netflix sub, but still low enough that even after a year, you will have saved money compared to buying a traditional console and a game or two.
Advantages of Google Stadia:
- You don’t need to download the whole game Stadia will allow the user to play through a web browser or Youtube. You can play games on 4K 60fps without having a strong CPU or GPU. The only element needed is a fast internet connection.
- Google Stadia will store the gameplay session in the cloud and can be operated on Google’s Chrome browser. Google hasn’t revealed the service or subscription cost and which games will be streamable through Google Stadia.
- You can play PC AAA titles on your Android Devices without having any requests but a fast internet connection. Even a budget Android Phone around ₹10,000 or less will be able to run 4k Console/PC games in 60fps. Exciting! Right? It would be the best option to play top-notch PC games on the go! It’s better than carrying heavy gaming laptops with you. Also, good high-end gaming laptops cost over ₹100,000!
Recommended: Download Call of Duty Mobile
Disadvantages of Google Stadia:
- Indian Internet Speeds: it’s pretty absurd that we have some of the worst internet speed in the world. India ranks #88 in the world average internet speed with an average of 5.19Mb/s. In an interview, Phil Harrison claims that 4K 60fps gameplay requires an around 30 Mb/s connection. Also him “if you get a good YouTube experience, you’ll get a great Stadia experience.”
- Possible High Lags and Delays: If you’re relying on Internet speed even for a single-player game, there is a risk of lag and delay when playing with Google Stadia. Even though your internet has met the minimum speed specified by Google to play Stadia, there is a possibility that the internet is not stable so it can cause lag and delay. But, Google is still trying to minimize this problem.
- Not Available in many countries yet: Google Stadia is targeting the United States, Canada, England and most of Europe first. It has not yet been announced whether this latest Cloud Gaming service will capture Asia. Maybe Google will also be announced this summer.
There are many advantages and disadvantages of Google Stadia at this time. In the future, there will be more developments in Google Stadia. Google will be improving Google Stadia prices and services until the global launch.
Written By RABINDRA YADAV