Flipkart has launched it’s Debit Card EMI Scheme which will allow customers to get EMI on Debit Card. All the other online shopping websites only allow EMI to credit card holders. Availing debit card EMI on online shopping on Flipkart is easy. In this post, we are going to tell you everything that you need to know to avail the Flipkart EMI on Debit Cards easily.
Now, shop your favorite items with Flipkart’s debit card EMI option. It is time to get start shopping. No one has ever been sad with their hands full of shopping bags. Shopping makes us happy. It can be anything and everything that you have always wanted to have. And, with modern technology’s gift, it is even better.
Flipkart Debit Card EMI
1. First of all, which cards are eligible? Not all Debit cards are eligible for this offer. Firstly, check the list below of eligible debit cards:
- ICICI Bank
- HDFC Bank
- SBI Bank
- Axis Bank
How to Check Debit Card EMI Eligibility:
There are 2 methods to check if your debit card is eligible for Debit Card EMI. For this, you have to be a registered customer of Flipkart. You will come across it when you add a product to your cart and proceed towards the checkout. Check the payment options if you find the option of Debit Card EMI, then you have the chance to pay using this method. You can select “Easy Monthly Instalments” options according to your needs.
Or you can check eligibility by sending an SMS to Flipkart by your registered phone number.
All you have to do is SMS “DCEMI” to 57575. Make sure you’re sending it via your registered phone number else it won’t work.
Wait some time, and you’ll get an SMS regarding the eligibility of your debit card.
Now, buying products will be easier and way more convenient than it used to be. The first criteria that you have to meet to avail this option to buy things is a debit card that has been issued by SBI, ICICI, HDFC or AXIS bank.
For more details, you can check here.
How to get EMI on Debit Card
Here’s a step by step guide to buying a phone or other expensive products like LED TV, Refrigerator, Air Conditioner, etc. You can choose from 3 months to up to 24 months EMI with zero interest and zero down payment.
Steps for EMI without Credit Card
1. Choose which product you want to buy and proceed to check out.
2. On the payment options page, select “EMI (Easy Installments)” and proceed.
3. Once this step is taken care of, you will be charged an amount. This is something that your bank will charge and not Flipkart. So, in case there is a cancellation of an order the option to use the Debit Card EMI will close for a period of three months. You will be charged with interest by the bank whose Debit card you are using.
4. And the final step, enter the OTP that you’ve received on your registered phone number.
And Done! You’ve got Flipkart EMI on Debit Card! Now, you can pay easily with easy installments.
Also, Amazon has started Debit Card EMI, you will be able to obtain additional discounts on products at Amazon and Flipkart with the help of the debit card and credit cards. You just need to check out the Flipkart bank offers before your purchase. So, for upcoming sales on Flipkart, wait no more and check the offers now!
Continue Reading: Zomato Promo Code Free Food Loot